Introductory Flight Lesson in a 2-seat Cessna 162 Skycatcher
Someday is Today!
Stop dreaming and start flying. Start your flight training now with an introductory flight lesson in a Cessna 162 Skycatcher.
The Cessna 162 Skycatcher is equipped with the latest Garmin G300 glass cockpit technology. It is also Light Sport Aircraft and can be used for standard training as well as training toward a Light Sport Pilot Certificate.
- 15-20 minutes flying time with YOU at the controls (with guidance and instruction from your FAA Certified Flight Instructor)
- Ground Instruction with your FAA Certified Flight Instructor — including an explained preflight inspection of your aircraft
- Cessna 162 seats 2 people–no distractions with just you and the instructor
- Cessna 162 Skycatcher is a Light Sport Aircraft (LSA)
- Cessna 162 Skycatcher is equipped with the latest Garmin G300 glass cockpit technology
- Flight time will be logged toward your FAA Certificate
- Makes a perfect give for all ages